FAQ: How do I / you say in portuguese:
|– Thank you in brazilian = Obrigado (if is a man saying thank you).
Obrigada (if is a woman.)Obrigado Obrigada
|– How do you say I love you in portuguese = Eu te amo.|
|– Do you speak english = Você fala inglês?|
|– Do you speak portuguese = Você fala português?|
| – Portugal = Portugal. – Portuguese = Português.
Brazil = Brasil.– Brazilian = Brasileiro.
|– Grandma = Avózinha. – Grandpa = Avôzinho.|
| – Crazy = Maluco – Maluca – Malucos – Malucas.
– 1) The man is crazy = O homem é maluco.
| – Good = Bom – Boa – Bons – Boas.
| – The = O, A, Os, As.
– O rapaz (The boy). – A rapariga (The girl).
– Os rapazes (The boys). As raparigas (The girls).
the – variations in portuguese
1) In Portuguese, pronouns, nouns and adjectives can have genre (masculine or feminine), and normally they have.
2) Nouns, adjectives and pronouns are always singular or plural.
The easy way.
If you aren’t a portuguese native speaker, do not bother or get desperate about these grammatical variations.
All the world will understand if speak for example:
– O moças, ser muito simpático. (The girls, be very kind).
– The correct way is: As moças, são muito simpáticas. (The girls are very kind).
If you pronounce the word correctly, you will be understood, with or without correct grammar rules.
Is portuguese hard to learn? Do you want really know how to learn portuguese free?
Then don’t forget and always remember.
The big secret and the only one is:
– PRATICE or PRACTISE, again and again,.. over and over,… until the voice hurts your throat!
—- Oh! No need thank me,…—-
Related : How do i say Hi and hello in Portuguese European and Brazilian.